Navigation : Follow | Dashboard | Newer | Older




Wednesday, August 20, 2014 | 6:37 AM | 0 Lovers
It's been a while since the last time I updating my stuff here. There's a lot going on lately, but I cant put it all into words. All I can do is keeping it all inside my heart and let it all pass inside me, and let it all flows in time. Good and bad things happened. But all make sense to me now. So Imma just gonna smile and let it all pass. it shall ends. I'm pretty sure. But there's things that I don't wanna forget, and things that I really wanted to erase.

To be honest, I kinda like my relationship the way it is now. MUCH MORE BETTER than the 1st time we met. He's getting more sweeter with words than he used to. Yeah I know I cant trust any person THAT much, but I don't know why my heart still wanna hold on to him. Im not a person that is into cheesy words and stuff. euwh no. But when I'm with him, things turns out to be much better, clearer and I feel so safe near him. Thank you Jin.

I remembered that one moment when he asked me if I'm ready to works and do kitchen's duty when we go to his parent's house. Cause to be honest, he said that his mom is a bit picky about house works and how to do things in her ways and more. Then I asked him, why'd you asked? He said then that he wanna make me his life partner, but I need to stand still against his mother's attitude with the house works. I'm smiling. Its kinda cute when a guy asked you things and asked you to be prepared to face his family. Glad that I'm used with house works, cause that is what I'm doing at home every single day. So I thing I can keep up with that ^_^

Goshh. There's soo many things that I wanna share right now. But I think that I should go to bath first, then I can continue to write/type more stuff later. toodlee!


0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment