Navigation : Follow | Dashboard | Newer | Older




Tuesday, September 2, 2014 | 10:58 AM | 0 Lovers
Today wasn't my lucky day I guess. Well I am happy at first, but then there goes this little argument with my mom and it's kinda made me sad. She blamed me for things that I didn't do. And then there goes my father, being dragged down into the argument WHICH is wasn't supposed to be heard by my dad. So yeah, Skadushh. There goes the world war III. (well it wasn't that bad. but still it made me sad and frustrated). So I decided to ran up to my bedroom and lay down there. Gahh I don't even understand the things that I said here. My mind is kinda messed up now. Too stressful, tired mentally and physically. And I think I should head to bed now. It's 0200 a.m now so yeah, good mornight. 

Love, Rienna. xoxo


0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment